Looking for a mechanic you can trust? Look no further! We’re the most friendly, honest auto repairs team in the Baltimore County area.
Auto Body Repair
Deal with a professional auto body repair shop that provides quality service at reasonable rates. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Facts & FAQs
We’re a certified auto body repair shop servicing Baltimore and want our customers to be well-informed and know their insurance rights.
Welcome to Collins Collision & Auto Repair Specialist
Collins Collision takes pride in being one of the leading and most respected auto body repair facilities in Baltimore area. That designation comes with high expectations, but we’ve been delivering great service for over 20 years. That’s the only way we know how to do business.
Time and time again, our customers continue to do business with Collins Collision because of our great service and attention to detail. We treat our customers vehicle as if it were our own.
I-CAR & ASE Certified Mechanics
I-CAR is the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair is an international training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety & efficiency of collision repair for the benefit of the consumer. Collins Collision is an I-CAR certified mechanic.
Things To Know Before Auto Body Repair Begins
- You have the right to have your car repaired at the shop of your choice
- You should never drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to collision damage
- The insurance company will come to the shop to inspect the vehicle
- You don’t have to go to the insurance company drive-in claims center
- By law, you’re not required to get more than one repair estimate
- Estimates vary, and we’ll work with you and the insurance company to ensure complete repair
- It’s important to select a certified repair facility. Collins Collision is ASE and I-CAR certified.
11600 Eastern Avenue
MiddleRiver, MD 21220